High temperature food grade chain oil
Foodmax Chain HT-X is based on highly polar biodegradable ester base oil and is inhibited against oxidation to give a long wet film life at high temperatures. The highly polar molecules strongly adhere to the surface and withstand high temperatures, at the same time separating the moving parts due to its highly viscous lubricating film maintained at these high temperatures.
Foodmax Chain HT-X is designed for the lubrication of conveyor chains and bearings running continuously at high temperatures, up to 280°C, and short periods up to 300 °C, on textile stenters, drying machines, bakery ovens and on paint stove chains. Foodmax Chain HT-X possesses outstanding anti wear capacity and will reduce wear on chains significantly like no other.
- Long fluid life at high temperatures, which provides maximum lubricant economy
- Does not form hard carbon deposits
- Good load and anti-wear properties
- Miscible with most ester based fluids
- Highly polarised molecules providing excellent lubricity
- Excellent thermal stability
- Peak temperature of 300 °C
Inquiry - Foodmax Chain HT-X